BOOK NOW :
We want to provide you with excellent quality surfing equipment that is ideal for you to practice on. In order for us to do this we ask you to please look after our equipment and to collect and return it at the times agreed. Our hire equipment is also vital to our Surf School lessons, therefore:
• Equipment can be reserved in advance, subject to availability, but we will require payment at the time of booking.
• You will be required to pay a deposit which will be refunded on undamaged return of hire equipment. You will also need to provide picture ID with address, such as your driving licence or passport, along with a credit or debit card with your name on it.
• Cancellations of reserved equipment will only be refunded in full if we can rehire the same equipment the same day.
• We can not guarantee the availability of equipment if collection times are not respected. In the circumstance that a
hirer does not collect equipment at an agreed time, no refund will be given.
• Should equipment not be returned at the agreed time, there will be an additional charge of £10 per half day, per board, wetsuit or pair of boots hired.
• Any damage caused to the hire equipment must be paid for on return of the equipment. For example, dents, chips and deep scratches to boards may incur charges of £10. Hire equipment which is lost or damaged beyond repair may be charged at replacement cost i.e. £160 per surfboard, £30 per wetsuit and £20 per neoprene hood, pair of wetsuit boots or pair of wetsuit gloves.
Hire participants are aware that surfing is an activity that involves the risk of injury or even death. Sport, specifically surfing carries with it a degree of risk to both people and property, even if enjoyed under proper supervision by qualified instructors. It is also a strenuous activity that requires those taking part to have a reasonable standard of swimming and fitness.
Hire participants acknowledge that they are responsible for their own suitability to surf or participate in watersports and are hereby strongly encouraged to consult a physician prior to participation should they have any concerns such as, but not limited to, pregnancy or physical impairment; including but not limited to swimming ability. Whereas the Company takes all reasonable measures to ensure the safety and good condition of the equipment prior to rental period, participants are responsible for immediately reporting any damage caused to the equipment or which becomes apparent whilst the equipment is in their possession. The Company does not seek to limit or exclude any liability for personal injury or loss of life which may occur as a result of its own negligence or that of its employees, officers or agents however, the Company assumes no liability in respect of any personal injury, loss, damage, consequential loss or third party claims which occur through no fault of its own, its employees, officers or agents