BOOK NOW :
Trying surfing for the first time or have tried it before but want some guidance, our beginners lesson is perfect for you.
Surfing is a fun sport and can be learnt by all ages and is a relaxing aerobic exercise suitable for all ages and abilities. Surf More South Wales provides an introduction for beginners looking to get into surfing for the first time. We provide a safe, fun and friendly environment for you to start surfing and help you catch your very first wave no matter what your ability.
What does a beginner lesson involve?
1. Meet at the beach where you'll recieve all the equipment needed for the lesson.
2. Safety and Beach/Ocean awareness briefing.
3. Warm up and dry land coaching on catching waves and basic board control.
4. In the water to practice part 3.
5. Dry land coaching catching waves and getting to your feet.
6. Now you get the rest of the session to practice your new skills and enjoying surfing some waves!!
What you need to bring :
Warm clothing to change into after the lesson
Own wetsuit can be worn if preferred
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to lesson start time!